SOLUTION FOR EXTERNAL USE FOR DOGS with cleansing and dermo protective action.
The product has a cleansing, moisturizing and dermo protective action on the animal hair. The essential oils contained also give the animal's fur and skin a pleasant scent that takes care of the hair by perfuming and protecting it, and thanks to the essential oils it contains it is excellent for repelling annoying insects.
INGREDIENTS: Aqua, Parfum, Polysorbate 80, Peg 40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil, Pelargonium Graveolens Stem Leaf Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Benzoic Acid, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Citral, Citronellol, Limonene, Eugenol, Geraniol, Linalool.
Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil (Neem)
Melia Azadirachta Seed Oil has:
-regenerating properties on the hair and skin,
- sanitizing and therefore is effective,
for example, on the most common dermatological disorders.
Melia Azadirachta is a tree native to India. It grows spontaneously in the Indian subcontinent and in Southeast Asia.
The International Scientific Community, in light of the enormous amount of results that vali-date the properties of Neem, includes it in the top ten plants to be studied and used for the eco-sustainable development of the planet and for the health of living being. From the mechanical squeezing of the seed of the plant, an oil is obtained, which is the most commercially important product and which is used in the cosmetic industry, as well as for the production of insect repellent products that are widely used all over the world.
Pelargonium Graveolens Stem Leaf Oil (Geranio)
-toning -rebalancing properties.
Its strong scent makes it a particularly repellent oil against annoying insects such as mosquitoes.
- Citral The citral has a strong lemon scent that enhances the action of the other essential oils. It has a deodorizing action.
- LimoneneIn nature it is found in the peel of citrus fruits. It has sanitizing and purifying properties. Like -um oil, its intense citrus scent repels insects.
- Citronellol (Citronella) It has sanitizing and purifying properties. Eugenolo (from cloves) It has sanitizing properties and calms redness.
- Eugenolo (from cloves) It has sanitizing properties and calms redness.
- Linalool Linalool is a natural component of many essential oils. In particular we find it in the essential oils of lavender, bay leaf, bergamot. It has a soothing action which, in case of redness, limits the possibility of self-scratching by the animal.
Shake before use. Spray evenly on the animal's fur and massage lightly. The product performs an action that persists for many hours. If the animal stays outdoors, a daily application is preferable, especially during the summer months. Contains Pelargonium graveolens stem leaf oil, alpha-pinene, Eucalyptol: May produce an allergic reaction.
Avoid contact with eyes. Keep out of reach of children. Suspend use in case of hypersensitivity. Store the bottle in a cool, dry place away from heat sources.
Bottle of: 50ml
AFTER OPENING, USE WITHIN 12 MONTHS