Complementary feed, for dogs and cats, intended for particular nutritional purposes (PARNUT). Useful to promote the balance of intestinal microbial flora.
New formula for LactoAdapt, a complementary feed useful in cases of dietary, climatic and food stress; especially indicated for the reduction of acute intestinal absorption disorders, during acute diarrhoea and subsequent recovery periods.
The new formulation uses the Parnut definition (or PARNUTS "Foods for Particular Nutritional Purposes"); with it we mean the "functional food" that include those food products characterized by the fact of having specific beneficial properties.
This definition is an "extra gear" for the product, on the road to safety and quality; in fact, compared to the category of complementary feeds, for the "complementary feeds destined for particular nutritional purposes" a precise claim is defined (it is a very precise definition, can be boasted on the label), a period of use, but above all a quality composition profile such as to satisfy that particular nutritional purpose and finally the intervention of the figure of the veterinary doctor is recommended before the use or in case of extension of the period of use.
for the treatment and the prophylaxis of intestinal dismicrobism due to:
- use of antibiotics
- changes in diet
- eating disorders
|Characterizing ingredients per 1 tablet of 1 g|
|Fructooligosaccharides (FOS)||100 mg|
|Enterococcus faecium||60 mg|
|Vitamin B1||15 mg|
|Vitamin B2||10 mg|
|Vitamin B6||12,5 mg|
More about product
- CARBOHYDRATES – Carbohydrates derive from the plant's chlorophyll photosynthesis and are used by animals for energy purposes. They represent a great source of energy and vitality; they provide glucose to the tissues, contribute to the formation of many amino acids and are among the structural components of the tissues. In carbohydrate metabolic processes, glucose, glycogen, and dietary fiber play a major role.
Enterococcus faecium - bacteria that routinely populate the gastrointestinal tract. They have a round or oval appearance, arranged in pairs or in chains. Probiotic supplementation positively modifies the intestinal bacterial flora, with beneficial effects on the dog's and cat's immune system. Effective for microbial stability and maintaining a better quality of puppies stool. One study highlights the ability of the bacterial strain to have a scavenger effect of free radicals coupled with a reduction in pro-inflammatory cytokine levels.
- Vitamin B1 - thiamine, stimulates digestive function: involved in the production of gastric juices and maintenance of intestinal muscle tone; moreover, it regulates cardiac and muscular activity, regulates body temperature and has analgesic action against neuritis.
- Vitamin B2 - riboflavin, regulates the processes of cellular respiration, stimulates growth and is indispensable for visual function. In the digestive tract, it is important for maintaining the health of the gastro-intestinal mucosa and is useful for improving the metabolism of the animal.
- Vitamin B6 - pyridoxine, essential for the proper functioning of the immune and nervous system. Thanks to this substance, the animal increases resistance to infections, improves the condition of skin health and strengthens the reproductive system. Generally, pyridoxine is produced by the intestinal microbiota, but this does not always happen in sufficient quantities to satisfy the needs; therefore an integration is useful.
- CAROB FLOUR – Carobs, fruit of the evergreen tree of the Carob (Ceratonia siliqua), are rich in fibre, have astringent, antacid and gastric ant secretive properties. The flour obtained from the grinding of carobs is useful against diarrhoea due to its ability to absorb water, thanks to the content of pectins, cellulose and lignin (unlike the whole fruit which, instead, has a laxative action). It therefore acts against constipation diarrhoea and cramps.
|Tablets of 1 g|
|dogs and cats from 0 - 10 kg||1 tablet per day|
|dogs from 10 - 30 kg||2 tablets per day|
|dogs over 30 kg||3 tablets per day|
It is recommended to consult a veterinary before use.
LactoAdapt® Complementary feed for cats and dogs useful to maintain regular intestinal flora, 20 or 60 tablets of 1g.
Instructions for use:
The tablets should be administered in daily ration or orally directly to the mouth of the animal.
Recommended period of use:
1 to 2 weeks